Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Flight of the Butterfly Thank You Card

Hi to all of you! Hope you are staying warm, it sure is cold here!

Today I'm going to share a thank you card that I made to give to one of my clients. I received a belated Christmas gift from her and since it has been wild and crazy around here, it is late in being made and sent out to her, but I know she will understand as to why it is late.

I have always liked this stamp set but felt it was just a little bit to pricey for me to get, but when Stampin' Up had a Black Friday sale before Christmas and it was offered at 50% off, I just had to get the set! I just think it is so cute with the different ways you can stamp the butterflies and the cute "tails/sayings" that it has! I hope she likes it.

All products are Stampin' Up

Stamp set: Flight of the Butterfly
Ink: Pretty In Pink and Regal Rose
Card Stock: Regal Rose and Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Subtles Collection
Punch: Scallop Edge Border
Pearls
Ribbon: Pretty In Pink
Sponge for sponging the edges

Thanks for dropping in and I hope my simple card helped to brighten you day! Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

This is adorable, Mary! I love the color combo! Sweet!