Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Valentine's Day Card in Pink, #2

As you can see I've been busy making Valentine cards, this year I'm ahead of the game, for a change, instead of waiting until the week before. This card is for another army girl who will also be shipped out soon to another post, so I wanted her to receive it before she moved. Again, I hope she likes pink too. The two army girls are roommates, so this time I wanted to make two different cards. The lady who requested cards for the girls had a chance to visit with one of them when she was home for the holidays and the girl told her how much they have enjoyed receiving the cards and when they would have a rough day, they would take the cards out and re-read the words of encouragement that were written on the inside of them. As they say, Kindness does matter. OK, as usual, everything is Stampin' Up.

Card stock- Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Very Vanilla
Stamps- En Francais, Bliss (retired SAB)
Ink- Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose
Embossing Powder- Clear
Punches- Scallop Trim Border, Full Heart
Ribbon- 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon
Pearls
Sponges

Well, this is my share for the day, hope your week is off to a great start! Happy crafting! Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Very pretty! I really like this! Good job! So sweet of you to send them out to those gals! :)

So, you say you're not waiting until the last minute...like the week before? LOL! How about my plan....to wait until the day after?! LMBO!