Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Giggle Greetings

Good mid-week to all of you, I hope you all are having a lovely day so far too.

This card came to me via my inbox from Lee Conley and I really like how she did hers, so I CASE'd it, but I changed the color that I used for mine. I like how well it came together too.

I used Whisper White, Real Red and Marina Mist card stock along with the Polka-Dot Parade DSP.  I then used the same color of markers to color the cherries and the bowl with.  I used the embossing folder, Decorative Dots (which will appear in the upcoming new catalog).  I used my Circle Framelits to cut out the circle with.  I put a piece of Scotch tape over the bottom of the sentiment, inked, removed the tape, stamped and then put another piece over the top part of the stamp, inked, remove the tape, stamp, so I could stamp the bottom part of the sentiment on the inside of my card,

As you can see, I added a strip of the DSP on the inside to.  This card came together pretty quick too.

Thanks for stopping!  Mary

No comments: