Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Punch Art Happy Birthday Dog

Happy Wednesday to all!  I hope your day is going well and you've all recovered from your sugar overload from Easter too.

Yesterday was my oldest daughters birthday and I wanted to share with you the punch art card that I made for her.  She works part-time for a local rescue group and loves dogs!  Gee, I wonder why, lol.  Anyway, I found a card similar to this one on Carol Payne's blog, but I did make a few minor changes to make it my own.

Isn't this dog cute?!  I really like how it came out, I love punch art!!  I hope she likes it too.  This dog's name is "Miss Lady".

I used Oval Framelits, Tasteful Trim die and the retired Blossom Petal Punch, circle punch, oval punch and start from the Merry Minis.  Card stock is Soft Sky, Soft Suede, Real Read, Soft Gray and Whisper White.  Oh and Silver Glimmer paper too.

Thanks for stopping in to see my creation.  Mary

No comments: