Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Hot Diggity Dog

Good Monday to all of you, I hope you had a Blessed Easter too!

I needed to make two birthdays cards, both of my girls have April birthdays, as does my husband too!  Well, he reminded me that we needed to get the first one in the mail, yikes!  So I got busy the other day and made two of them.  I'm sure my girls are tired of receiving the same cards, but that's just the way it goes!  I hadn't used this set before, so I was looking for some good ideas.  I found this one on Pinterest and it lead back to Ann Clemmer.  So I CASE'd it!


One is made with Elegant Eggplant, for my purple loving girl and the other one is made with Pink Pirouette, for my pink loving girl.  I hope they both like it.

Stamp set: Hot Diggity Dog
Card stock: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette and  Elegant Eggplant
Ink: Black Staz-On
Stampin' Write Markers
1/8" Pear Pizzazz Taffeta Ribbon (retired), used this for the grass.
Red Glimmer paper
Confetti Heart Border Punch for the hearts
Stamp-a-ma-jig

Hope you have a great day…..Mary

No comments: