Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

Pleasant Poppies

Hello my friends, how are you all doing?  Well I hope.  On Wednesday our temps got up to 80 degrees and hubby mowed the lawn for the first time of the year.

The other day when I was using some of the blue tissue paper that comes in the Paper Pumpkin kits, I was trying to think of other way to use it.  Well I saw a video over on Frances Martin's blog where she stamped on white tissue paper and the light bulb came on!  I believe it is called Faux Linen technique.  Here is what I came up with.

I colored the image in on the back-side of the tissue paper with my markers.  I really like how it came out!  A nice way to use what some would throw away.

Stamp set: Pleasant Poppies and Love & Sympathy
Card stock: Whisper White
SU Markers: Pool Party, Crushed Curry and Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Black StazOn
Ribbon: Coastal Cabana SAB (retired)
Tissue paper: from Paper Pumpkin kits
Pearls, colored with my light Coastal Cabana Blendabilities
SU Glue Stick
Dimensional

I hope you have a wonderful, crafty Easter week-end too!  Bye for now…..Mary





No comments: