Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

Zoo Babies Card

Well, I recently purchased this cute little set, with the thought in mind to make some baby cards.  Of course, you could use this cute set for a small childs' birthday too.  I found the directions for the card base over on Angie Juda's blog and wanted to try my hand with this type of card fold.


I think this card turned out so sweet!  The sentiment on the inside is from a retired stamp set, but knew it would work for this card.  The sentiment under the elephant is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  The Designer Series Paper I used on each side is from All Is Calm, yup, Christmas designer series paper.  You may be able to find it on the Clearance rack.

The tag was made with the Scallop Tag Topper punch.  Ribbon is Smoky Slate 3/4" Chevron tied with Silver Metallic Baker's Twine.  The flowers are punched out of Silver Glimmer paper and the flower from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack with Basic Pearls for the center.  Card stock is Soft Sky and Whisper White.

I'm in baby mode, as my oldest daughter is expecting her first child in mid-August!!  They have chosen to be surprised with the sex of the baby at birth!

Thank you for coming by and I hope you have a wonderful week-end, it's suppose to be kind of wild here, weather wise, this week-end, sure hope it doesn't pan out!  Mary

No comments: