Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Because I Care

Did you miss me last week?  I missed seeing all of you, had a busy week, so no stamping got done.  I was finally able to get in the craft room on Friday and had a relaxing day making a couple cards for one of my friends.

My friend will be mailing these cards to her mother-in-law for her birthday and Mother's Day, purple was the color requested.

I used my Blendabilities to color in the flower and stem, oh how I wish we still had these, I LOVE to color!  I know I used a lot of retired/retiring products but this is what I came up with.

Stamp sets: Well Scripted and Because I Care
Ink: Black Memento ink
Card stock: Whisper White and Wisteria Wonder
Background Color Collection-Subtles
Tea Lace Paper Doilies
Beautifully Baroque
Basic Rhinestones and Pearls

I hope her mother-in-law likes her card!

See you again soon, Mary

No comments: