Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

Yippee-Skippee

Have you ever gone into your craft room and try to stamp or craft and everything seems to go wrong?  Well that is what happened to me with this card!  This is actually my second try on this card and when I went to mount the card front to the card base, of course, I got spots on the front, grrr!  So please over look my mistakes.

I copied this card made by Belinda B.  On the inside I stamped a Happy Birthday sentiment.  I didn't have the same ink that she used for the red on her watermelon, so I used Cherry Cobbler and stamped it off once.  I used Mossy Meadow for the rind and I also stamped that off once too.  The seeds were made with a small heart punch, which I trimmed to look like seeds.  It is a easy card to make, if you are suppose to, lol!  Oh the stamp sets I used where Work Of Art and Yippee-Skippee.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday week-end too!  Mary

No comments: