Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

So Sorry

Today I'm sharing a card that I made to send to my husband's cousin wife.  She has been in ICU for the last three weeks, she was in a very bad car accident on June 1st and her recovery has been very slow, she was hurt pretty bad.  I asked if it would be ok for me to send her a card and they said yes.  They don't want any visitors at this time, which is understandable.


The inside sentiment is "that things are so tough right now".  I used the new Brick Wall embossing folder.  I lightly sponged it with some Crumb Cake ink.

Stamp sets: So Sorry-retired, Painted Petals-retired, and Papillon Potpourri
Card stock: Whisper White and Blushing Bride
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake
Basic Pearls
Pear Pizzazz 1/8" Taffeta ribbon-retired
Deco Labels Framelits

I wish you all a blessed day.  Mary

No comments: