Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wood You Be Mine?

Ok, this is a Valentine that I made for my daughter to give to her husband for Valentine's Day this year.  This is a retired set from 2015 Occasions Catalog.  I didn't have a chance to use it last year, but was determine to give it a go this year!  I love how it turned out!!


I used the retired Starburst Circle Framelits to cut out the background piece of Very Vanilla.  I stamped all my images using the Black Memento ink as I wanted to use my BIC Mark-It markers to color in the images with!  I used Bermuda Bay ink for the Woodsman's shirt color.  I also use Soft Sky ink and lightly sponged some for the sky and I used Pear Pizzazz for the tree images and sponging at the bottom.  I then stamped the saw and and fussy cut it out.  I used some small hearts from the Confetti Hearts Border and applied those to each side of the saw with Tombow liquid glue.  I did use a Copic marker in Flesh color for the woodsman skin.  I used the Hardwood background stamp with Crumb Cake ink and Crumb Cake card stock.

I just think this card is just way to cute!!

Thanks for stopping by, see you soon.  Mary

No comments: