Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

Gorgeous Grunge Valentine

Well we are on the home stretch for Valentine's Day cards.  I only need to make a couple more and I'll be done.  I've already mailed out the ones I've made some the recipients should have them by now.

I found this card over on someone's Pinterest board and it looks fairly simple, so I went with it.



I used a lot of retired products on this one, washi tape, designer series paper, ribbon and Hearts A Flutter stamp set and Framelits.  I did use Teeny Tiny Wishes and Gorgeous Grunge that is current.  The ink colors are Rose Red and Blushing Bride.  Card stock is Whisper White and Blushing Bride.  

This was a pretty quick card to assemble, which is what I needed to stay on schedule!

Thank you for coming by to see my creation and I hope I've inspire you in a small way too!  Mary

No comments: