Pages

Friday, February 5, 2016

Heart A Flutter

Well as you can see I've been working on some more Valentine cards.  This one will go to a lady who I use to work for.  She recently had to move into Assisted Living and we are more like family, after working for her for 18 years.  She likes for me to come and visit her and as she says, "so we can sit and gossip".  I just love her to pieces, she is a very special friend to me.  So I go see her on the day that I would have gone to her house to work.

For my friend I wanted to make a special Valentine card, so I was cruising around on Pinterest and found one that I decided to CASE.  I think she will like it, her favorite color is blue.


I used Bermuda Bay, Gumball Green (retired) and Real Red inks for my stamping.  Card stock is Bermuda Bay, Whisper White and Real Red along with Silver Glimmer Paper.  Ribbons are both retired, Crumb Cake seam binding and 1/8" Bermuda Bay ribbon.  A Tea Lace Paper Doily was placed behind it all.  The Whisper White card stock was embossed with Happy Heart embossing folder, which I turned the de-embossed area to the front.  I also used the Bitty Banners Framelits to cut out my "be mine" banner with (I used the current Occasion stamp set-Bloomin' Love) and also the retired Hearts A Flutter Framelits and stamp set.  The heart were also cut with the Framelits.

Thank you for coming by to see me,  Mary



No comments: