Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

Timeless Textures

Good morning on the start of a new week, my January sure did go by fast this year didn't it.

I had a customer order from me a few weeks ago, so I needed to send her a thank you card.  I found this card on Melissa's blog and saved it to my Pinterest board so that I could CASE it.  She used a different stamp set for the heart image than what I used, but it is pretty much the same in all the rest of the elements.

I really hope that they keep this stamp set and that we see it in the annual catalog that is coming out in about three months, it has a lot of nice images in the set.

I used the thick Whisper White for my card base, if you haven't used this, you should, it makes a nice sturdy card base.  I then used Sahara Sand, which I stamped off once for a nice soft image.  Then I used Rose Red for the "pop" of color and finally used the Greeting Thinlits and cut the "thanks" out using Silver Glimmer paper.  For the heart image I use the stamp set Hello Life.  This card would make a quick and easy Valentine card by simply changing out the thin lit image!  To see the image better, just click on it to enlarge it.


Well, off to make some more Valentine's for some more of my friends, have a great week!  Mary

No comments: