Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Beautiful Ride

I really like this stamp set, Beautiful Ride, not only for the cute "Beetle" but also because it is versatile!  Lots of cute sayings and images.  When I was a lot younger, I had a red VW, it was a lot of fun to have too!


As you can see, I used three different stamp sets, Beautiful Ride, Sheltering Tree and Work of Art!  I love how you can create a scene with Stamping' Up! stamps!  I stamped the image on watercolor paper so that I could color it in and then fussy cut it out, not too hard.  Then I build my scene with with the tree placement, then the grass and road.  I use a hand-cut stencil for the clouds to add further interest.  Over all I really like how it came out!  I did leave the inside of the card blank, so I can add a sentiment on down the line, if I want too!

Card stock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight and Water color paper
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Sahara Sand and Soft Sky
Markers: Real Red, Smoky Slate, Black and Crumb Cake

This is one set that will stay in my collection!  Thank you for coming by too!  Mary

No comments: