Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

Peek A Boo Card

Good Monday morning to all.  I hope you all had a wonderful week-end.  I'm trying to catch up from the fun couple days that I had in Salt Lake at OnStage.  It was fun to meet some of the top demonstrators and get to talk to them too!  If you live in or around the Kansas City, MO area, in November OnStage will be held here!!  I tell you, Stamping' Up! demonstrators have to be some of the most friendly, loving people I've even meet.

I'm sure you have all seen these cards floating around on the Facebook and Pinterest.  I finally decided to give it a try and it really is a very easy card to make.  I found my instructions over at Wanda's blog.


I used the Botanical Garden Designer Series Paper for the front panel.  I mounted it on some Hello Honey.  The sentiment is from Birthday Blooms, which I left the inside blank and can stamp whatever sentiment I need in the future.  

For the flowers I used the Botanical Builder Framelits using Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow and Cajun Craze, the same colors in the DSP.  I also lightly sponged the edges of the flowers to give them some depth.  For a nice finishing touch, I added some Rhinestones to the flowers centers.

I recommend you try making one of these cards!  Thanks for coming by to see me!  Mary

No comments: