Pages

Friday, April 15, 2016

Rose Wonder

I received a e-mail awhile back that had this card in it.  It was posted by Connie Collins, and I just knew I had to make it too.  Connie took her Bloomin' Heart Thinlit and die cut out four of the heart shapes.  She arranged them on her card layer and placed her sentiment in the center where the die cuts didn't meet.  While she used a Easter greeting, I wanted to use the sentiment that is in the Rose Wonder stamp set.  Connie also used the Botanical Builder Framelits for the flowers at top.  You can see her beautiful card HERE.  As you can see, that Heart shaped Thinlit is not just for Valentine cards!



Here is what I used:
Card stock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke and Shimmery White
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Basic Pearls

I used my old Color Coach to come up with the color combo for the Cherry Cobbler and Wisteria Wonder/ Elegant Eggplant scheme.

This card will be sent to a lady who is struggling with cancer right now.

I hope to see you again next week, have a great week-end.  Mary

No comments: