Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Rose Wonder

I'm want to share with you a card that I made with one of the new In Colors for 2016-2018.  I must tell you that I really like these new colors, they are really nice.

For this card I used the new one called Flirty Flamingo, which is a pink color.  I hadn't used my Rose frame lit too much, which will be in the new upcoming catalog.  I used some Birthday Bouquet Designer Series paper because it has Blushing Bride in it and I think it goes well with the new Flirty Flamingo color

.

I also cut a rose image from Whisper White, then I used the Fine Tip glue pen to adhere the pattern pieces down with.  The sentiment is from the Rose Wonder stamp set.  I then added a piece of the Pool Party 3/8" Glitter Ribbon.  Of course I couldn't throw away the other die cut so I made a second card.


Looking at the second one, I probably should have sponged some ink behind the Rose image for little bit more pop.  Next time I will try that!

On this note, they told us at OnStage that when using the Precision Base Plate to NOT USE it with the Magnetic Platform.  Over time the pressure that it puts on the framelits could cause them to crack or even break.  Only use the Precision Base Plate with the Multipurpose Platform.

Thanks for coming by.  Mary



No comments: