Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

Sprinkles of Life

I will be gone the next couple of days, Wednesday through Sunday, as I'm going to OnStage in Salt Lake City!  I will have posts set up for this week.

We all know that the Retirement list is coming out on April 18th.  We also know that this stamp set will be retiring, it is a Ronald McDonald House set and those are only available for one year.  So if you think you want this set, now is the time to get it, as retiring sets are a "while supplies last".  Same with the In Colors for 2014-2016, those are retiring and are also "while supplies last" and those seem to go really quickly too.


As you can see, I went with a soft color palate for the ice cream.  I used Pistachio Pudding (retired), Pink Pirouette and Daffodil Delight.  I use my Blender pen to color in the ice cream.  I used Hello Honey for the ice cream cone.  The colors are repeated around the outside of the image with the sprinkle stamp.  The Happy Birthday was stamped with Sahara Sand.  Image was stamped using Black StazOn.


Here is the inside of the card too.  

Card stock used was, Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding (retired) and Crumb Cake.  I used the punch, Tree Builder, to punch out the "ice cream" with.

I actually made this card in about 30 min., so it is a fairly easy card to make.

Thanks dropping by......Mary

UpDate:  Well this stamp set and punch were so popular, that it will be in the new annual catalog for next year!!

No comments: